It is a couple of month I’ve started receiving the error c101c401 when I try to buy something using my windows phone.
I’ve tried to fix for what was possible to me, but I’ve not found the solution.
Today I had a day off from work and I’ve thought to call the support: first thing about the windows phone support I’ve to say: they are amazing!
I’ve never ever found a support service so gentle and competent, I rate them 10 out of 10!
The girl that have answered to me called me back at least 5 times today proposing new ways to solve the solution, searching in their KB and providing useful information to solve the issue.
At the end we have solved the problem and it was (as often happens) a stupid thing that have caused the issue: or better there was two issue